I'm Francisco, but call me sisco.
I'm the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get, and what you don't is better yet.
I may seem like a hard ass, but i'm genuinely a nice guy. So talk to me!
Sisco. (I’m Sorry..)
You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your Ipod / Iphone / Itunes /Media player and write down the first 10 songs. then pass this onto 10 people.
2. stay high-tove lo
3. shot me down-david guetta
5. torn-natalie imbruglia
7. need i remind you-major league
8. don’t wanna be your girl-wet
9. we own the sky-m83
10. animal-miike snow
I like when they text me good morning or call me. Check up on me all the time. I actually don’t find that annoying. I don’t get how you couldn’t like that. Someone constantly wanting to talk to you and show you affection. I love it when someone does that. That keeps me happy and it will keep me from leaving. It shows that you are thinking about me.
- when someone posts a selfie, LIKE IT/COMMENT (especially if it has no notes)
- if someone says they’re sad, message them (on/off anon) just a simple “r u ok? i care about you” can mean so much
- dont be a shitty person
- never send hate
- if there’s a caption, self promo UNDER
- send anons when someone asks
- be nice
bae: come over
me: do you have food
bae: my parents aren't home
me: are they coming back with food
Only to our lord Jesus
We ain’t gotta make up, just kiss me. We can straight up blame it on the whiskey. You ain’t gotta wake up and miss me, no I hope you get lonely tonight. 🎧
It a horrible feeling when you know you can give someone everything you have and make them the happiest person ever, but they don’t have feelings for you.